The new S.M.A.R.T. Control Board is the brains of the new air handler series. Combined with the E.C. motor it provides the highest level of Indoor Comfort that a homeowner demands.
Features of the S.C.B are:
- The ability to manage both airflow and motor speed according to the needs of the thermostat and or zoning needs.
- Two options to set airflow:
- Download software-(LINK) and connect to a laptop or notebook to adjust the program via USB cable (Compatible with Windows XP and Windows 7)
- On board, switch selectable pre-programmed settings
- An enhanced soft start and soft stop
Precise Airflow Control
With the new E.C. motor and S.C.B you have a high performance air distribution system that is a step above the SDHV industry standard. Our advanced software gives you unrivaled control of the E.C. motor, resulting in a constant CFM across a wide range of operating conditions. When compared to the industry, most E.C. motors are factory programmed for specific airflow and do not allow changes which limits your ability to provide a customized heating and cooling solution.
The new S.C.B gives you the following advantages:
- Several pre-set options to choose from
- Customizable in six different modes of operation, from minimum and maximum CFM to maximum motor RPM
- Connect to a laptop or notebook to adjust the program through a USB cable
- Dedicated Unico webpage to download software
- Addition of Low Heat setting which was not available with the ACB
Installation Manual: Bulletin 30-39 S.M.A.R.T. Control Board Installation Instructions (PDF 1.9MB) - June 2010