If you’re building the home of the future today, Unico System is the only choice for your energy efficient heating and cooling.
Visionary builders and savvy homeowners who want the very best specify and request The Unico System for their state-of-the-art homes. Here’s why:
Fits where traditional HVAC systems cannot
- In any project, construction or otherwise, time is money. And in the case of building homes, space is money as well. Our modular system and small duct work take just one-third the space of traditional heating and air conditioning systems, which allows our system to be installed without the need for soffits or bulkheads, resulting in lower construction costs and more living space. Our small outlets also come in an impressive array of colors and finishes, and can even be stained and painted to match virtually any décor.
A company dedicated to advancing green construction
- Our company has a dedicated group of professionals supporting the sale of our products into the new construction market. Let our sales people introduce you to the product with alive 15 minute webinar on The Unico System, or feel free to send us the electronic plan of your new home and our design professionals will do a free heating and cooling calculation and design for you.
Whether you're a "green" builder or focused on high quality construction, these days efficiency is paramount. The Unico System delivers maximum efficiency in several ways:
Nearly 0% Leakage
Conventional systems suffer from air leakage of between 20 and 50%. Unico is proven to achieve nearly 0% air leakage in its air delivery system. That means all of the air – and comfort – your system is generating, is being delivered to warm or cool your home.
Nearly 0% Thermal Loss
- Unico is the only product on the market with nearly 0% thermal loss – out of the box. No elaborate sealing and fabrication is required – just install the system per the installation instructions and you will have the tightest, best insulated air delivery product available – not just in the test lab, but in real world applications.
Full Inverter Technology
- Inverter technology, matched inside and out, means that your system is programmed to use only the energy it absolutely requires to deliver the heating or cooling you need at the moment. On a mild day, you may only need 10% of your system’s total capacity to make you comfortable. With The Unico System, the system matches your comfort need – so when you need just 10%, the equipment runs at 10%, making it perfectly energy efficient.
- Our iSeries outdoor inverter units can also support several indoor units on just ONE outdoor unit, saving even more time and money.
Extensive Use in LEED and zero energy projects
- The Unico System is repeatedly used in the most demanding situations – and it should come as no surprise that this product has been used in more LEED Platinum homes than any other heating and cooling product on the market. And the United States government has recognized this product’s unique efficiency by selecting it as the product of choice for its prestigious – and zero energy – DOE Challenge Homes.